Salmon is so delicious and there are so many lovely salmon recipes out there. Have you ever had it with Panko breadcrumbs and Emmental cheese? It truly is delicious. Try it out!
- Ethically-sourced salmon fillet (1 per person)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10g Panko breadcrumbs (or normal if you can’t get your hands on Panko)
- 10g grated Emmental cheese (or another cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese. The amounts of each can be scaled up or down depending on how many fillets you are making, and how much crust you’d like. Just remember to do both in equal quantities.
- Add olive oil and herbs. Mix.
- Top the salmon fillet with this mixture. Note that it will not stick to the top of the salmon but try to get as much as you can on the top of each fillet.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until salmon is cooked and crust is cripsy.
Serving suggestions – sweet potato fries, asparagus, green beans, rice, salad.
I really hope you enjoy this – it’s one of my favourite meals to make and eat!